Thursday 21 June 2012

NEW SONG RECOMMENDATION 4

Want u back- Cher Lloyd
This is not a very new song by Cher Lloyd, even so, it has strongly taken to my likings, I have listened to it so many times its ridiculous, and still, I am not bored of it at all. The rap in the middle with ASTRO, is a very strange rap, not because of the lyrics, but because of the way he does it with many breaths in the middle, which gives a great affect. The music video is very original, and maybe a bit too original, but I can put up with it which is good.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please review lana del rey carmen and lana del rey national anthem xxxx!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Hey there, we're Georgia and Amy, and we are here to tell you about the latest charts, music from the 'old times' and new times, new music, our favourite music videos, and we will be recommending music that we think is good.