Tuesday 3 July 2012

WE ARE BACK!!!!

Sorry we have not posted for so long, but we have a good explanation! We were in France, also known as the top place for the language of love! When we were there, we learnt a song, called 'au soleil', here are the lyrics, and translated, enjoy!



Ce qui ne me tue pas

Me rend forte 
On pourrait en venir aux mains 
Je suis à celui qui me transporte 
Avec toi j'irai bien 
Même sans toi j'irai bien
Au soleil M'exposer un peu plus Au soleil 
Quand le coeur n'y est plus
Brûler ce que l'on adore
Et réchauffer son corps
Malgré tout l'amour que je porte
Toi tu n'y entends vraiment rien
Notre histoire que le diable l'emporte
Avec toi j'irais bien
Même sans toi j'irais bien


What does not kill me 
Makes me strong
One might come to blows
I'm the one who carries me
With you I'll be fine 
Even without you I'll be fine
the sunExpose myself a little morethe sun
When the heart is no longer 
Burn what is love
And warm his body 
Despite all the love I bear You, 
you really do not understand anything
Our history as the devil takeI'd go with you
Even without you I'd go






Jennifer (vocalist) is evidently a very good singer, with a perfect pitch constantly, we really recommend (although it is in french) at least listening to it, and now you know the lyrics, you can just listen to0 the perfect and extremely catchy song. WARNING: this song may get stuck in your head, so brace yourselves.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Hey there, we're Georgia and Amy, and we are here to tell you about the latest charts, music from the 'old times' and new times, new music, our favourite music videos, and we will be recommending music that we think is good.